Haird Motorsport

Andy543NI

seen this from pics from the show ?

looks awesome tho what is it? :scared15:

its a Beemer m8......except it's half a beemer, that was wall-mounted with (i think) nowt round the back, so more of an eye-grabber, i'm not sure how nimble it would be compared to the current rods (like the cc and tigra). ;)

Edited by wrighty496

it was just the panels fixed up behind their desk

it look ugly as hell in my opinion but I guess it will grow on me

They're going to start looking more like 80's SuperRods if they go that way, although, in some respects that wouldn't be a bad thing as there were some smart cars around back then

Yes it is a bmz z4 which they are going to bring into nationals.

I think that i looked awfull but it is everyone to there own and sometimes in nationals now it is how it measures rather than how it looks so we will have to wait and see if it can take over from the tigra i dont think it will !!!!

The only good thing with all these new ideas is that if i make the world final at my first attempt this year then i will probally have the only normal 206 on the grid ( i like to be different )

Cheers jay.

Did anyone go in the live arena to watch the oval cars as i was racing in there for the first time and it was quite good.

lol there was a crap rod driver in ht2 on saturday jay ;)

wd m8 that looked hard work to keep the lead and looked like u got a push or two aswell? but u drove well oh btw where was the victory d'nut :shrug:

post-6-1200336322_thumb.jpg

you won jay??? blimey ya can sure tell that it was all set up lol :rofl:

Thanks for that dan :banghead2:

Thanks for that pedz yes i did get a win in the second heat and then the final i was quicker but i was told that you could only get one win so dont mind really all abit of fun really just to try and put a show on.

I also got a win on the sunday and i then did do a donut so you went the wrong day mate pmsl.

u were flying Jay. I went on Saturday this year. I filmed a few laps on me camera

[/quot

Cheers for that mate yes we seemed to get the car going ok apart from tonight we stripped the car back to a frame ( pictures tom ) and we found a bent bottom arm and rose joint on top wishbone.

Cant blame anyone else that was me hitting the wall in practice lol

Pictures i will put up tom

Could you put the video up on here please ?

Cheers jay

i love the commentary ITS ANOTHER WIN FOR AUSTIN POWER !!!! looooooool more like mini me :blink: well done on youre two race wins bruv :appl:

Yer i thought that was quite good to be honest, Now starting to build a banger for a team meeting at ips later in the year and thats going to have austin powers down the side of that lol.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..