help please

jamesy

my internet is playing up its working fine to the router. but its slow when online even though its ment to b 8meg,i can handle that but soon as i try to race online in jolt etc it disc me :( i can get in to the server ok its just soon as i try to race.i'm with pipex.is there any free down load programes that could tell me the problem and maybe fix um?

thanks

my internet is playing up its working fine to the router. but its slow when online even though its ment to b 8meg,i can handle that but soon as i try to race online in jolt etc it disc me :( i can get in to the server ok its just soon as i try to race.i'm with pipex.is there any free down load programes that could tell me the problem and maybe fix um?

thanks

fixing's easy m8, dump em (check whether you're mid-contract mind, they use a 12 month contract and if u cancel early they try and claim the balance....)

i used Traceroute Express to check the connection to the rfactor matchmaker, but u can type in web addresses or (to test Jolt or the new servers) u can type in an IP address. The trace then shows what route your connection takes and times the pings.....what I found on the trace was that servers were disappearing and reappearing in the system and the pings to server were lost, hence I got booted.....try it, see what the results are :thumbs_up: then dump em :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..