Trymedia licence folder

matthew413

I've been helping a guy (remotely) get rfactor installed. We've got as far as getting everything installed and working, but can't get the thing to licence properly. It says activation successful, but then as soon as he loads rfactor it prompts him to buy it again.

I'm thinking it's because something has cocked up the existing licence file. Has anyone tried deleting their licence file before? (in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia\licenses) Will it recreate one when we try and activate again. Bit wary because we've only got 2 activations left.

Cheers.

I've been helping a guy (remotely) get rfactor installed. We've got as far as getting everything installed and working, but can't get the thing to licence properly. It says activation successful, but then as soon as he loads rfactor it prompts him to buy it again.

I'm thinking it's because something has cocked up the existing licence file. Has anyone tried deleting their licence file before? (in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Trymedia\licenses) Will it recreate one when we try and activate again. Bit wary because we've only got 2 activations left.

Cheers.

check these forums:

http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=798

theres a ton of information on the Trymedia stuff directly from ISI too, the answer is there somewhere :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..