This is what I race in New Zealand

blackarse race team

This is what I race in New Zealad

[attachmentid=22283]

Im the black and green one and my cousin is the blue and red one. Theyre meant to be non-contact

They are called ministocks and they have 1200 cc datsun sunny or 1200cc toyota corrola motors (Ive forgotten what year they are). Theyre manuel but on our tracks we only use 1st and 2nd gears. Theyre mean as fun

post-5111-1201029879.jpg

I cant find how to edit my post so This is what dad races

[attachmentid=22287]

This photo is at the north island champs. Dad is the green 61v.

these cars are called stockcars and are allowed full contact as long as the car you hit is moving and you are going the right way.

They ussually have 3.9 or 4.0L ford falcon or holden commedore engines. This class is for people who are 16 or up

And no we dont have roof grades.

post-5111-1201031347.jpg

Edited by blackarse race team

great stuff blackarse (pmsl) seen loadsa footage on www.rollingstart.net . You've got a great small track/stockcar scene there. Any Banger photos? :thumbup:

http://www.speedwaynz.com/cgi-bin/control.pl?Function=Shop&Page=0&Basket=1201050841&Item=2008jan:33022.txt:1.0000

Copy and paste that into your url thing. Dads mate watched a video of one of your ones over in uk somewhere and he said ours are nothing compared to yours. Just have a look round at that other site I pasted aswell costheres bound o be something else on there

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..