National after nec !!!

jay427

We done the nec with some good races had by all.

This is how the car looked when we unloaded from the lorry

[attachmentid=22334]

And this is what it looked like after the me and the team had been on it for a couple of hours, no panels no engine no gearbox and all cleaned ready to have suspension pionts altered and engine work to be done before march

[attachmentid=22335]

[attachmentid=22336]

post-79-1201207977.jpg

post-79-1201208131.jpg

post-79-1201208160.jpg

We done the nec with some good races had by all.

This is how the car looked when we unloaded from the lorry

[attachmentid=22334]

And this is what it looked like after the me and the team had been on it for a couple of hours, no panels no engine no gearbox and all cleaned ready to have suspension pionts altered and engine work to be done before march

[attachmentid=22335]

[attachmentid=22336]

dont hang about do you lol

love the pit crew jay sounds like u got the mutley crew on spanners

really tho sounds like u got a gd wee crew with that on car :) may a beer shared between u all ;)

Yer i have got a real good team round me and would not be able to do what we do with out them, as for the names cant take everything to serious can ya only a hobby at the end of the day.

And yes we do tend to consume some beer when working on car thats why we always set it up first !!! :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..