Vote which tracks you want to use for the SNT Finale!

MoR137

Which tracks do you want to use for the SNT Finale?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi all,

As the poll says, vote above to decide which two tracks we will be running next Sunday! This poll will close at Midnight on Friday 01/02/08. You have a choice of all the tracks apart from those used 27/01/08 as I don't think it would be wise to use them two weeks in a row (variation doesn't hurt! lol). Note that I have included Bradford (Tarmac) because an update to fix the lap scoring problem is due hopefully.

I will take the votes from both polls and add them together. The track with the most votes will be used, as will the track with the second most votes.

Pick some good ones chaps!

Cheers

MoR

Results (incl Hutchs votes in post)

Bradford Shale 4 + 5 = 9

Bradford Tarmac 4 + 3 = 7

Belle Vue 3 + 1 = 4

Birmingham Wheels 5 + 4 = 9

Ipswich 0 + 5 = 5

Ipswich Dirt 1 + 1 = 2

Sexbierum 7 + 0 + 1 = 8

Fareham Shale 0 + 0 = 8

KR3W Shale 0 + 1 = 1

Wedgeway 1 + 5 + 1 = 7

Therefore, we're doing a dual surface meeting tomorrow for the finale, using Birmingham and Bradford Shale!

EDIT - Note I have noticed that 25 people have voted, so lets have 25 booked in :thumbup:

Edited by MoR137