fao picture takers

Tosh924

hi lads, if any of you have any pics of greame kellys f2 car 721 can you post here please.

it was his purple/pink f2 car from the 90s on-wards etc. many thanks :thumbup:

You could also poss try posting on Crimond raceway forum see if you get response from anyone there as im sure someone will have photos tucked away :thumbup:

Address is www.crimondraceway.co.uk :thumbup:

I could be wrong here but did'nt someone called paul yule 344 have the same car in 2005 of 2006 before ?

correct me if am wrong :thumbs_up:

think they are before what car u are lookin for like, u are lookin for red top higman that had the bars over rear wheel and went to the cab as fraser Mcdonald(59) got it from him

yes pedz he was a red top at the time, not sure if he was a s/s i remember the flashing lights on his car.,just was looking for the latest pic on that colour scheme he had. like the one in the pic. :2:

think they are before what car u are lookin for like, u are lookin for red top higman that had the bars over rear wheel and went to the cab as fraser Mcdonald(59) got it from him

yes pedz he was a red top at the time, not sure if he was a s/s i remember the flashing lights on his car.,just was looking for the latest pic on that colour scheme he had. like the one in the pic. :2:

[attachmentid=22677]

Is this it?

post-601-1202388843.jpg

some very big names in the video that I used to love watching.

33 keith stanfford

7 jimmy moodie

3 les clark

330 jim patterson

List could go on basicly

Guest Scrapman53

Think it's the car in

. 1993 Scottish. Shouldve won it too instead of letting Jim Paterson win.

Mac

Just watched the video of the race on Youtube, an Englishman winning the Scottish championship is just wrong :thumbs_down:

What Englishman?

330 jim patterson was scottish was he not :shrug:

the pic below of this car I used to like ,I thought it was cool

pic from www.scotstox.co.uk (worth a look :thumbs_up: )

post-1142-1203024451.jpg

Edited by walker

Guest Scrapman53

That car looks like an old Batten car to me Walker. Jim Paterson was the main sponsor of Jock Burgoyne when he went back to racing National Hotrods in the late 90s (as in he bought the car and Jock raced it). And yes he's Scottish.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..