Steering Wheel

crewesader

Lo All,

I have a Medion "Double Vibration Controller", a wheel 2pedals gear stick handbrake and 12 buttons on wheel.

I have installed the Wheel to my PC ok as it runs Heat no problem, but even though I have put the settings in on rFactor F1 it appears to configure the wheel in game, red parts move etc when doing settings, but when I go to practice there is no control in game?

What have I done wrong? Do I need to put a file somewhere to allow controller into rFactor?

Crewesader

Thanks Hutch, sorted now was having trouble with getting out of pits and couldnt seem to gain any control, tried race weekend instead and managed a few laps, hope to get setup sorted out in next few weeks ready to join you guys near start of season.

Crewe

Thanks Hutch, sorted now was having trouble with getting out of pits and couldnt seem to gain any control, tried race weekend instead and managed a few laps, hope to get setup sorted out in next few weeks ready to join you guys near start of season.

Crewe

Crewe, when you get a decent setup for each surface (I know this alone isn't easy) then you are pretty much done. I made a setup for Birmingham first, with the help of Drumb's setup guide and video, and then made a setup for Belle Vue. I use the same basic setup for every track of the same surface and there are very few tracks that I'm well off the pace on. So 2 setups is enough to get within .3 of the pace on each track for me anyway, then just tweak at things until it runs nicely on all the tracks. That might help getting setups for the tracks in a shorter amount of time. :thumbs_up:

Edited by Kruiz 136

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..