I found this on a website and was wondering if its ok to run Rfactor:

ANTEC FULL CASE NINE HUNDRED BLK

INTEL CORE 2 DUO E6750 1333FSB - 4 MB

ASUS SKT-775 P5K S/L 1333FSB

2GB DDR2 PC-6400 800 MHZ (2 x 1 GB 800)

XpertVision 512MB RADEON HD 2600PRO SUPER PCI-E

500W PSU

160 GB SATA HDD UDMA 300 7200 8MB

SAMSUNG DVD+/-RW 18x6x18x8 D/LAYER BLACK (IDE)

ASUS DVD±RW 20x S-ATA DRW-2014L1T BLACK LIGHTSCRIBE (SATA)

ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL 5.1

FAST 10/100 ETHERNET LAN (BROADBAND READY)

4 X USB 2.0 PORTS

Speeze QuadroFlow VIII - Low Noise

MS WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL x64 64-BIT

MS OFFICE 2007 HOME AND STUDENT

OCTIGEN LCD MONITOR 19" WIDE 251059NSOTG BLK/SIL RET

Anyone shed of this spec above?

Radz335

Matt i was going to use yoyotech for my new pc:

used micro direct instead and saved 80 quid and was able to haggle the price down :)

microdirect.com chris is the site i was using to help you wiht the spec btw if you want to have a butchers at it

You'll certainly be able to buy the parts cheaper than yoyotech, but microdirect in particular are notorious for poor customer service, especially returns and advertising products they don't actually have in stock. Glancing at their site I can't see any pre-built systems which offer anything like value for money.

Ebuyer are safer bet if you're just buying parts, but they won't build you a system.

Yoyotech have won all sorts of awards recently, their staff use their forums and they'll offer advice on matching components.

Edited by matthew413

Microdirect poor customer service???

they built my machine n installed everythin... i ordered it but 6 days later had no confirmation so phoned em up and they built it next day and it came the day afetr that :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..