bit of help please

andy8160

hi i have just managed to get online for the first time and i am wundering how do you chat i have had ppl writing to me and i cant seem to write back :shrug: also i am having problems with a few of the tracks it seems to boot me alot as soon as i enter a game, any ideas? thanx andy

hi i have just managed to get online for the first time and i am wundering how do you chat i have had ppl writing to me and i cant seem to write back :shrug: also i am having problems with a few of the tracks it seems to boot me alot as soon as i enter a game, any ideas? thanx andy

if your in the loby the chat is on left side at bottom, lil black tab type in there press enter,

if its in game while racing, default chat key = T, press that and type in,

getting kicked from serves usually gives you an error msg, might want to post that up so other can see what prob could be

ok thanx i have seen the bit in the bottom corner but it wont let me write any were i think ther is sumthing wrong because im sure it should be simple enough thanx anyway i will try again. i have had a cupple of errors one says it duzent reconise the cars which is a bit strainge and the other is on both bradford track it says track geometry i have tryed deleting it and when i download it now and try to extract the file it gives me an error so i cant get the track at all now :banghead2:

ok thanx i have seen the bit in the bottom corner but it wont let me write any were i think ther is sumthing wrong because im sure it should be simple enough thanx anyway i will try again. i have had a cupple of errors one says it duzent reconise the cars which is a bit strainge and the other is on both bradford track it says track geometry i have tryed deleting it and when i download it now and try to extract the file it gives me an error so i cant get the track at all now :banghead2:

Try downloading the track again, from a different link on the rfactorcentral website. The direct rfactorcentral links 7 times out of 10 download badly or corrupted.

I also have a problem with mine, detail is amazing etc btu when i go to play the game, from the outside view all the signs on the cars are blurry ???? anyone know the answer

Make sure its on DX9, and that the car detail, opponent detail etc is on full/high. It may also have something to do with the low-res skinpack if you installed that.

I also have a problem with mine, detail is amazing etc btu when i go to play the game, from the outside view all the signs on the cars are blurry ???? anyone know the answer

Sounds like you just have the opposition car detail set on 'low/medium' in the display settings in the game. You can increase the settings to the max if your game is running smoothly with 20+ cars on track. And alos make sure you have the hi-res skinpack as Kruiz said

Edited by splinter

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..