Attachments Problem

LeeK39

Hi,

I am having trouble with downloading some of the attahcments off this forum. The download only lasts 1 second and is a 0kb file, which is obviously incorrect.

I have been able to download some of the smaller files but like 260 kb but anything bigger doesnt seem to download properly.

I have cleared my temp internet files and cookies, done a full system scan and run adaware and it still hasnt come up with anything, i added this site to my NAV trusted sites list aswell to make sure it wasnt that but it still doesnt work.

Btw one of the attachments im was trying to get was the correct speakt chassis from Dragons post which everyone else seems to be able to be ok, so its gotta be my pc.

Any Ideas? unsure.gif

Hi,

I am having trouble with downloading some of the attahcments off this forum. The download only lasts 1 second and is a 0kb file, which is obviously incorrect.

I have been able to download some of the smaller files but like 260 kb but anything bigger doesnt seem to download properly.

I have cleared my temp internet files and cookies, done a full system scan and run adaware and it still hasnt come up with anything, i added this site to my NAV trusted sites list aswell to make sure it wasnt that but it still doesnt work.

Btw one of the attachments im was trying to get was the correct speakt chassis from Dragons post which everyone else seems to be able to be ok, so its gotta be my pc.

Any Ideas?  unsure.gif

1319[/snapback]

Same here shrug.gif It says The archive is either in unkown format or damaged

I cant download attachments unless I turn Norton Internet Security off, just need to figure out how to add the forum to my allow list in Norton.

1719[/snapback]

Nick, if you click on the Norton Internet Security icon on the task bar, then click on Norton Internet Security it will bring a box up. Click on 'options' at the top and a drop down menu will show and click on 'Internet Security' when the box comes up click 'Web Content' on the top tab, then under the list that it shows click 'Add Site' then type the address in.

This should work.

Nick, if you click on the Norton Internet Security icon on the task bar, then click on  Norton Internet Security it will bring a box up.  Click on 'options' at the top and a drop down menu will show and click on  'Internet Security' when the box comes up click 'Web Content' on the top tab, then under the list that it shows click 'Add Site' then type the address in.

This should work.

1724[/snapback]

No dont do that it dont work lol, should of checked before i posted sorry! oops.gif

I have the same problem Nick they all work when NAV is turned off, but not when it is on.

I tried doing what Cunny has said to do but it doesnt seem to make any difference. Hopefully someone will know how to try and sort this out because it is getting annoying now shrug.gif

• 2 weeks later...

strange ...just downloaded everything with norton on . norton will let you down load because you selected the link yourself i've got windows firewall on and norton AV so the problem seems to be your system have you got a hidden firewall,spyware,worm or intruder detector running.

ok right click on desktop choose "NEW FOLDER" now right click on new folder and rename "HEAT" now select the link you want to down load and aim at the "HEAT"folder then close everything go to heat folder and it should be there.

let us know how you get on.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..