Laptop (how much)

TamValentine351

Im interested in buying a basic laptop which i want to solely use for Ukdirt, atr, skin painting using photoshop 7.0 and basic surfing online (emails etc) and thats all, what spec of laptop would i be looking to buy and roughly how much would it cost? also how much extra if i wanted to put Rfactor on it?

Cheers

Tam

Bigfatdad153

Thanks for the response guys, but no i dont want a top spec laptop i want it for ukdirt, at the racing (online racing) Photoshop, (for doin skins only) and basic web surfing, checking emails etc and maybe Rfactor, this is all nothing else so my family can use the desktop and i can get on the racing wherever and whenever i want, just wondered what the minimum spec machine i could get away with and roughly how much?

Thanks

Bigfatdad153

it would be easier to awnser your question if we knew how much you are willing to pay ?

most laptops from the 300-500 quid mark will run heat and all the other things you have mentioned, but when it comes to rfactor thats where the price goes up a fair bit, like i say how much are 'you' willing to spend

If u didnt need a laptop in the first place why did you say you wanted one???? you could get a desktop with double the capabilities of one for roughly the same price

Need and want are two different things!!!!

If u didnt need a laptop in the first place why did you say you wanted one???? you could get a desktop with double the capabilities of one for roughly the same price

Thanks for your input.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..