moodie number 7?

Aub

dunno who can help me here maybe martyboy? i thought that moodie was back to 79 yet last night at lynn he was number 7 but hey at least last nite he scored nil points woohoo :thumbup: so what happend to 79 as i thought he would be using this year at least hes 79 in f1s :unsure:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dunno who can help me here maybe martyboy? i thought that moodie was back to 79 yet last night at lynn he was number 7 but hey at least last nite he scored nil points woohoo :thumbup: so what happend to 79 as i thought he would be using this year at least hes 79 in f1s :unsure:

Didnt take long to get off the mark though final win at taunton today...

Didnt take long to get off the mark though final win at taunton today...

still son 0 points last nite made the journey well worth it lol

He had the 79 on the car last week @ The cowdenbeath practices but i assume that he IS staying with 7, Although all's good Moodie got no points at Kings Lynn, Just a shame the same couldnt have happened at Taunton :scared15:

Nill points at Lynn, broke lap record at Taunton, second in his heat and beat Farrell from a lap down in the National...so it wasn't all that bad really!...7 or 79?...I think only he knows lol! But since he's done the first two meets as number 7, I'd say it'll probably be that...the 79 on the wing was just a sticker afterall, could easily of taken it off after Cowdie praccy...But I might be wrong :scared15:

I would guess if he has done two meetings under the number 7 then that will be the number he is sticking with for this season. I don't think you can change numbers during the season but I am almost 100% certain that the number 79 won't be available. Can't check in the new twitchers guide he isn't listed so I guess we will have to wait until next month to be double sure, unless of course someone would like the ring the licencing officer and check :rofl::rofl::rofl:

jealous you couldn't win any titles yourselfs lads are we :rolleyes:

Yeh we are all moodie haters are jealous of him id love to have his tall thin posture and grey hair... :rolleyes:

grey hair thin posture, have you been checking the posters on your wall again mate ............

Edited by HUTCH

the 79 on the wing was just a sticker afterall, could easily of taken it off after Cowdie praccy...But I might be wrong :scared15:

Certainly looks like that was indeed the case Martin!!

Pic taken by James in Torquay and taken from Ftooz Forum

P.S,

Glad to see that your journey on Saturday was indeed worthwhile Aub

I'd put money on the vast majority of your meetings in the coming months not being near as worthwhile :rolleyes:

:2:

'MEK

post-47-1204643727.jpg

the 79 on the wing was just a sticker afterall, could easily of taken it off after Cowdie praccy...But I might be wrong :scared15:

Certainly looks like that was indeed the case Martin!!

Pic taken by James in Torquay and taken from Ftooz Forum

P.S,

Glad to see that your journey on Saturday was indeed worthwhile Aub

I'd put money on the vast majority of your meetings in the coming months not being near as worthwhile :rolleyes:

:2:

'MEK

:thumbup:

jealous you couldn't win any titles yourselfs lads are we :rolleyes:

Yeh we are all moodie haters are jealous of him id love to have his tall thin posture and grey hair... :rolleyes:

grey hair thin posture, have you been checking the posters on your wall again mate ............

:rofl: only 152 pictures on my wall so its tall thin and big ears for me..

Saloon600, why did you bother posting on this topic 3 times!? You contributed absoloutely nothing to it, all you've done is spout crap trying to stir things up :thumbs_down:

Not getting involved

But If you want to know who saloon 600 is then he is barry russell

post-1142-1204654519.jpg

Edited by walker

He had the 79 on the car last week @ The cowdenbeath practices but i assume that he IS staying with 7,

If thats not a contribution 379 I dont know what is mate :042:, Im allowed my opinion like other people arnt I ? Or is it only if i have good things to say about him :rolleyes:, Funny how im the only one you've Mentioned, And if you have a problem with me replying on this topic fine i will stop but that is just immaturity as you can't take the fact that people dont like Gordon.

Fair enough one post included something worth while...the other 2!?...I couldn't care less if you liked Gordon or not, but don't post it on a forum under a topic that has nothing to do with wheather you or other people like him or not.

Edited by martin379

Fair enough one post included something worth while...the other 2!?...I couldn't care less if you liked Gordon or not, but don't post it on a forum under a topic that has nothing to do with wheather you or other people like him or not.

Did'nt start slagging him did I ?, IF you look it was another member, Some friendly enviroment to a forum :blink: , I admit i "Egged" on someone's comments although i was the perpitrator.

Fullstop,

Now 379 are you going to have a go at "Prydie9" For egging on the comments :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..