moodie number 7?

Aub

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the National Points just might get a different winner this year, swapping to the Yokohamas has made it more of a level playing field.

More chance of pigs flying past your window!

The only way he won't win it will be if he does a bucket load of F1 meetings.

Polley was 2nd to him last year and he's sitting out the 1st month of racing although if it rains for the whole year non stop then he might do well again, Sworder will always crash out too much in the course of a season, Kitson will rent out his cars so will miss a few meets, Batten's got health issues, Burgoyne is quick enough but does he travel that much and timmy for gold has got a family so seems to be concentrating on a focus for gold.

Even if it's close come late summer then he'll just race at 8 cowdie meetings on the trot against 11 other cars.

Big zero at Kings Lynn though was brilliant to watch :thumbup:

Edited by kendo912

:042:

I'm pretty positive the only F1 meetings Gordon's doing are WCQR's in one of Gilbank's cars.

I don't think he'll travel as much as he has done in previous years when he has been on a mission to win the Points, but he certainly won't just sit at home and let someone else run away with it. I don't think we'll see a change in whose silver just yet...

I'm pretty positive the only F1 meetings Gordon's doing are WCQR's in one of Gilbank's cars.

I don't think he'll travel as much as he has done in previous years when he has been on a mission to win the Points, but he certainly won't just sit at home and let someone else run away with it. I don't think we'll see a change in whose silver just yet...

Hmmm, The icing on the cake? The fact that he retired and only won 1 race where there was 11 cars on a grid, there was only 1 red roof and a handful of blue roofs who shouldnt be blue... :rofl:

And he can only win when it comes to that ;) Lets hope it rains come semi-finals at cowdie ;) I say 647 or 886 as 'aub' Mentioned for it this year, Polley out for a month and timmy with the 'Bairns' Will be hard to see moodie when though

Hmmm, The icing on the cake? The fact that he retired and only won 1 race where there was 11 cars on a grid, there was only 1 red roof and a handful of blue roofs who shouldnt be blue... :rofl:

And he can only win when it comes to that ;) Lets hope it rains come semi-finals at cowdie ;) I say 647 or 886 as 'aub' Mentioned for it this year, Polley out for a month and timmy with the 'Bairns' Will be hard to see moodie when though

You seem to think that last night was the decider on wheather he was going to win the National Points or not. He had a missfire and was experimenting with tyre combinations. Also, Burgoyne couldn't beat 10 other cars to win heat 2...Maybe if you spent more time in the pits concetrating on getting your saloon going a bit better, you would actually get somehwere. Instead of watching all the goings on in the other races.

You try Splashing cash on a engine to match the likes of websters, Im a budget racer, I bank @ The bank of scotland although i dont bloody own it :coffee:

Dont see you in a ministock though :042:

Well how about instead of moaning about my racing, How about you get the finger out and start attempting to start your racing :042: Because im at least 3 stages above yours :rolleyes:

1) Managed to get a car on a track

2) Managed to get to Yellow Grade

3) Managed all without breaking the bank

What Stock Cars Are all about :coffee:

Well how about instead of moaning about my racing, How about you get the finger out and start attempting to start your racing :042: Because im at least 3 stages above yours :rolleyes:

1) Managed to get a car on a track

2) Managed to get to Yellow Grade

3) Managed all without breaking the bank

What Stock Cars Are all about :coffee:

Aah give it time...

You try Splashing cash on a engine to match the likes of websters, Im a budget racer, I bank @ The bank of scotland although i dont bloody own it :coffee:

No you don't, that's right.

hes far to tall to fit in 1 thats why :rofl::thumbup:

No you don't, that's right.

hes far to tall to fit in 1 thats why :rofl::thumbup:

lol aub at 7 foot 6in he wouldnt get in any mini..

You've Never Seen Ben Newman Then :rofl:

clearly not.

as i live near cheltenham cowdenbeath aint quite my local track

Hes from down your end, Races ministocks But has moved on to lightning rods

clearly not.

as i live near cheltenham cowdenbeath aint quite my local track

Hes from down your end, Races ministocks But has moved on to lightning rods

lol asif i watch that guff :thumbup:

saloon600 u must really love moodie u spend most of your time on here talking bout him...

gordon i think uve got an admirer

Ever heard of a passion of hatred :042:

Maybe he's got one for you? :shrug:

I Have :thumbs_up:

And by good hes bloody tall :o

saloon600 u must really love moodie u spend most of your time on here talking bout him...

gordon i think uve got an admirer

Ever heard of a passion of hatred :042:

supose everyone hates a winner....

whats he done for you to hat ehim so much other than be the best in f2s over the last few years

barford today...

ht=2nd

final=1st

GN=2nd

In all fairness Mr Moodie is Mr F2 at the moment, you cant take it away from him, ausome driver,

yea when i see him race i would like to see him in the wall or tangled up, is this because i hate the man? no, just maybe would like to see a diffrent winner lol

theres alot of Farrel fans if he started winning all the races and majours would he turn in to a hated man because hes simply doing what he wants to achieve?

Mr Moodie The Man We Love To Hate!

Si

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..