3ds files

LittleLeech774

hello all i was wondering if u lads could send me hotrods 3ds and also like the garage scene nath used when he rendered his bros mk2 white n purple car and also just some scenes like track scenes ect.. sorry for filling the forum but i just started rendering again and i would like to try something a little harder than basic on the floor lol..

hope you post of pm me some nice stuff lads (Y)

Cheers Leech

Edited by LittleLeech774

some people can be so selfish and its not even there own work! but yer would be nice if people could post up there collection of 3ds files.

Non chav translation for those without a chavionary! sorry for the caps!

I HATE YOU ALL - AND I CANT BE A****D TO GET OFF MY BUTT LIKE SOMEONE ELSE DID ! BUT PLEASE SIR CAN I SOME !!!!!!!! :banghead2::3::011:

P.s not a go at leech who's obviously just got back into doing some rendering - gd luck mate!

Edited by hazy

some people can be so selfish and its not even there own work! but yer would be nice if people could post up there collection of 3ds files.

Don't you think that is taking the P.......

You say that people are being selfish and then you go and ask for someone to post them up! Time to think before you post something up yeah? :3:

why is it selfish asking people to post up other peoples work? yer it would be nice for some one to post them up but ive decided to look for them through the forum.

sorry if i pissed people off by my first comment.

Edited by MikeyBoi08

:appl: Well done you have found the search button! :5:

And why couldn't you just do that in the first place instead of posting here? :shrug:

Oh and you may want to edit your above post, your not allowed to swear on the forum....

Edited by Adam136

Wasn't having a moan at you Leech mate, i just thought that Mikey said it was selfish asking for other peoples work, then does it? Don't think he knew what he mean't.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..