Warton Raceway *Official* Release

swindy

Top man swindy

cheers :thumbs_up:

Upper Eden :o Nice :thumbs_up:

Nice track mate

Thanks very much

nice one swindy :thumbup: . Just had a wizz round the old track, very nice. One thing wrong though, it's sunny :o , were's the grey sky and rain, also the free roaming sheep.

Would like to have seen Phillippa in her tractor on the infield or Dan Steele's wagon parked near the toilets. But really very good fella, takes me back a few years. :thumbup::thumbup: .

nice one swindy :thumbup: . Just had a wizz round the old track, very nice. One thing wrong though, it's sunny :o , were's the grey sky and rain, also the free roaming sheep.

Would like to have seen Phillippa in her tractor on the infield or Dan Steele's wagon parked near the toilets. But really very good fella, takes me back a few years. :thumbup::thumbup: .

:rofl: Was thinking of doing that but was giving a standard feel to to track for all, i raced a metro super banger along side of Phillippa rosethorn :rolleyes: back in 1992..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..