Skinpacks Released - March 2008

MoR137

Hi all,

Thanks to everybody who uploaded skins, we got around 40 sets, which is excellent for a mod which is so new to UKDirt. You can download the skinpacks by going to the UKDirt website or by clicking the links below.

IMPORTANT INSTALLATION INFORMATION

Before installing this skinpack, please be sure you have removed YOUR SKINS (and anybody elses who you may have painted and will feature in this skinpack) from your game, including VEH files. Also go to C:/Program Files>rFactor>UserData>'Your Name' and delete the file F1StockCars_League.cch from here if there is one.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PART 1

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PART 2

Thanks MoR - good work.

Jolt 3 is up to date (note also the password {server 5} is updated, as per the UK Dirt website).

Edit to clarify - the server now runs league skins only, plus available novice skins.

Edited by DanSkin

strange.....working now i deleted sim stox folder :o

Yep, thats the craziness of this whole issue lol, we had a similar problem with the real life skins when doing the mod which kept me scratching my head for days. Just out of interest, was any of the dds files for your simstox skins the same name exactly as any in your ukdirt skins?

PS - keep checking back guys as there may be a part 3 to this skinpack.

Edited by MoR137

Once ive edited my shale skin and found somebody to do my tar skin i can convert (hopefully) and then upload.

You have the psd's for the Shale skin, why dont you just transfer the signs onto a tarmac car? I will convert them for you but I wont be able to put them all in game for you to see.

Aye Hutch, tis the reason there probably will be a pack three, as i don't like to see anybody miss out lol....... I won't be this kind for any other skinpacks though, I just want as many people racing as possible.

Lee,

I need you to sort your skins by midnight tonight please, else they won't be included.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..