2008 Starting Grades

Johno3

Hello Guys,

Here are the grades for the start of the season which starts at Belle Vue next Thursday, start time 8:30pm.

These grades will stay in place for the first grading period, unless told you are changing by a member of the F1 Admin Team. It may change within the grading period as we will run ‘active grades’ for the first grading period, which means that we can move anyone we like, up or down, within the first grading period. There will be NO grade changes during a meeting (eg between heat and final say).

Anyway, the grades are as follows;

World / European / National Points Champion

Michael #2

Superstars (Flashing lights)

Drumbstick #41

Hutch #331

Aub #188

Red Grade

Dubstar #123

MoR #137

Matthew #413

Dazza #290

DanSkin #236

Tosh #8

Pedz #212 *ex world champion cant drop below red till sept 09

Scrapman #53

Mac #219

Grasser #233

Blue Grade

Ironmac #288

Dav #426

LeeK #39

Murph #322

MrBeef #286

Kruiz #136

PaulP #146

Alan #268

FatDave #488

JK #16

Fozz #155

Yellow Grade

GreenGenie #298

Johno #3

Fourwinds #156

Splinter #20

Matty #300

Cap #27

Sybe #315

Mart #435

Dino #66

Mav #525

TomD #112

Tinman #248

Cod #120

White Grade

BigAl #515

Samson #63

Damien #129

Albz #106

Kendo #192

Bruce #201

Fritz #215

Spike #221

Tads #421

AliP #65

Anyone else that wishes to take part in the rfactor F1 season, will start with their Heat grade. If you are totally new to UK Dirt, then you will start as white. If you have never raced rfactor, but you have experience in other formulas other than F1, then you need to PM me so that we can discuss your grade.

If you are unsure, first of all look at the rfactor F1 driver list* as this will tell you your grade. If you are still unsure, then please say so here, or PM me.

*please note. I cant update the database at the minute due to the site being down. When the website comes back online, I will update them but plase appreciate I may not have do it straight after the site coming back up due to me possibly being else where. Should the site come back online tomorrow, I will sort them out tomorrow night.

Cheers

Johno

christ.... yev missed the sole da speak... the speak del sol...... db 318 lol

Yep I have missed him off. This is because we used the autumn series points chart to base our decision, and then used some graders discretion with a few people.

Therefore, DB will start the season from his Heat F1 grade, which is yellow. Should he fly from there in the first meeting, which he may well, then it will be a straight promotion. Thats the good thing about active Grades.

Cheers

Johno

uve missed me out....

Lee531

speak to hutch if you wanna know how fast i am

I have not missed you out Lee. If you read I said that we looked at the autumn series points chart, then a little bit of graders discretion for drivers that we have seen in other meetings, not practice, do well.

I can't deny that you maybe fast in practice, but doing laps is only a little part of rfactor, as it takes more than that to win a race.

Therefore, you will start at your Heat grade, which is white. If you dominate from white like you seem to imply you will then you will be promoted the week after.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..