Rfactor problem

Eavesy272

hi guys i have been told i am yellow roof to start the season. how do i change my roof colour i went into Program Files\rFactor\GameData\Vehicles\F1Stockcar\TarmacOL and simply replaced the white with the yellow and now its bringing my car to be multi coloured. any one have an idea??

If your skin is in the pack (Ukdirt), select your tar car, and along the top should be 4 buttons, Team, Info, Skins and another. Click skins and then your other coloured roofs should be there.

If its not in the pack then I would say myabe your tryign a different chassis on the old car and the .veh file is not matching up.

Dazzler

right i have checked everythin and everythin is right. my skin is in the skinpack along with all my coloured roofs, i have gone on the game and everyones skin is there with all coloured roofs but when i go on my cars the roofs arent there only white roofs. and its just not sensible because everythin is right. stupid game lol

Try reinstalling the skinpacks. Sounds like you may have messed something up, as it works fine here. :thumbup:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..