Ministox

headbanger193

I just used my search button. Put in Ministocks and it's all there templates and the heat game, also painted myself a chassis roughly based on my unlimited ministox i used to race at Warton.

[attachmentid=23900]

post-1871-1205852322_thumb.jpg

from memory the car files have/had a problem with them that ment the cars dont react correctly to contact - only was ever run as a ukdirt mod during the very early years but due to the problem these were then dropped - was another free league run about 12 months ago but not sure if thats folded now - maybe worth seeing if thats still running mate rather than start your own? with the problems with the car file also maybe worht giving this a miss mate - not putting your efforts down but is in my opinion time wasted and a non starter!!!

Edited by Jarry164

from memory the car files have/had a problem with them that ment the cars dont react correctly to contact - only was ever run as a ukdirt mod during the very early years but due to the problem these were then dropped - was another free league run about 12 months ago but not sure if thats folded now - maybe worth seeing if thats still running mate rather than start your own? with the problems with the car file also maybe worht giving this a miss mate - not putting your efforts down but is in my opinion time wasted and a non starter!!!

there is no other league running and the cars are better now just that they dont bend

Edited by Jarry164

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..