Track Problem

stephensp

Hi guys,

Im still having a problem with the Bradford Tarmac track,When i go to race there is one car in the

centre field of the track and all the other cars i have in the race are packed into it,They then unfold

and disperse onto the track.There is no formation lap.The starter calls go go go and the cars drive

all over the track forwards backwards and sideways.This problem only lies in the Bradford Tarmac

track,The Bradford Shale is perfectly ok no problem.It is frustrating because ive downloaded

Bradford many times now and its still the same.

I am now on version 1.255 and ive re downloaded all the other tracks and they are ok,Ive just

downloaded Hednesford with no problem.I do know of another person on rfactor F1 Stock cars

with the same problem.

Is there any chance some one could post up their version of the Bradford track file so i could see if it works on my computer.

Thanks guys.

Paul Stephens.

Hi Paul

Go to your rFactor folder and open up the bradford tar file in Gamedata/Locations/Bradford. Double click the

bradfordtar.gdb file to open it in notepad or a similar program. About 15 lines down there is a line that says

RollingStartLoc = 1

Delete that line then close notepad clicking yes to saving changes made to the file. If you now run rFactor Bradford tar should have a normal rolling lap. I had the same problem and it took a little trial and error to sort it. Puzzling why everyone hasn't had this problem but that's computers for you !!!

Cheers Daz

Only issue with changing stuff in the files is you might not be able to race online without mismatches. I dont suggest deleting files or lines out of track docs since most are there for a reason.

What type of start where you doing? Did you have a earlier version of Brad? Are you downloading it at RFC?

Ive been downloading the Bradford track from rfactor and from the ukdirt downloads page,

it does'nt matter which one i use it still doesnt work.Im going to change the part in the file

as mentioned by Dazza and see if that works.

Ive changed the Bradford Tarmac track .gdb file and this has put the problem right.

Thanks Dazza for your help in putting this problem right.

I will not be able to go and race in the league because of my work commitments so

by changing this file it will not cause a problem.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..