Mini stox

Hutch#331

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

now my account was not banned, i forgot password and it said the email address was givin was not for right username which was weird as it was and damo had this 1 so i he said i could use his

i have registerd a new account but its pending so i cant post and i wanted to no as if this isnt on tonight i would of made plans

Aye it on.

Mini Stox is on tonight at 9:45. Come join us for a night of fun and frollicks.

Tracks are the same as last week.

Ipswich

Belle Vue

Hednesford

Knockhill

Hednesford fig 8

Server ip is 81.19.217.150:34297 or possibly 81.19.217.161:34297

Will update at around 7:30 on this.

Doh, wrong thread I re posted. (getting lazy)

Mini Stox is on tonight at 9:45. Come join us for a night of fun and frollicks.

Tracks are the same as last week.

Ipswich

Skegness

Belle Vue

Hednesford

Knockhill

Hednesford fig 8

Server ip is 81.19.217.150:34297 or possibly 81.19.217.161:34297

Will update at around 7:30 on this.

Many thanks to all who raced tonight. We had 25 in for most of the evening and I know of four regulars who couldn't make it plus three BAT members who also couldn't race.

We might even hit the 30 driver mark next week.

soz i never made it last night i got pc probs and think format is needed to sort problem enjoy these on a friday night if i'm not away for weekend and if pc's back up and running i will present and correct for next friday as won't be away there a great laugh on a friday night keep up the good work.

Thx Fritz

Edited by Fritz215

Yep it's running tonight as always. 9:30 - 9:45 and I think we have a few more people interested from different racing genres around the rFactor world. As always, we will promote the F1's and also promote both Sim Stox and Uk Dirt leagues in the hope that we will attract more drivers and help build up the F1 nights for both of your organisations.

Every Friday night bud. ;)

ip direct connect for tonight is 81.19.217.150:34299

Please ensure that you do put that port in :34299

Cheers

ps, it is showing up on the master server list anyways. If you don't see it, try hitting refresh server list a few times.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..