Steel numbers

Phil94

its a pattern overlay so find a pic of diamond plate or steel or whatever u want and open it in photoshop. then go to edit(i think) and define pattern then when u go to layer style u should be able to make it a pattern overlay.

hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...

cnt find define pattern i got paint pro x please help

download the patterns in the above posts

open them in paint shop x

select with the spuare selection tool the metal type you want to use create the numbers out of - BUT leave it selected !!!!!!

now go to your skin - type the numbers or letters you want - then change the colour of the letters to a pattern - the pattern you left selcted in the metal window should be an option.

just use the pattern size/zoom options to get the size right -

personal opinion chequer plate has small not large "lumps" to get the best looking image get it as small as possible - you may have to re ajust the selection as it will start to duplicate the image and will look odd if the edges dont line up.

hope the above is clear - it works for me in psp9

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..