Saloon600

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXVeSB2LbY&feature=user

Dont you just wish someone would hit him after loosing it himself :rofl:

sibbs funny thing is dont no if ya go racin but ther theese big things called tractors that clear the track adn 1 of them pushed him off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u all give him stik but none off you will cum up warton n race will ya?? look the lads 12 least he will go out! im not arsed go all give me sum FILTERED but i dnt care what ay all fink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHXVeSB2LbY&feature=user

Dont you just wish someone would hit him after loosing it himself :rofl:

sibbs funny thing is dont no if ya go racin but ther theese big things called tractors that clear the track adn 1 of them pushed him off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u all give him stik but none off you will cum up warton n race will ya?? look the lads 12 least he will go out! im not arsed go all give me sum FILTERED but i dnt care what ay all fink

Edit - Swearing

Edited by Jarry164

Heres a suggestion...Come to cowdenbeath when your 16 and ill buy a day liscence and shove you in the wall myself full pelt out of turn 3 and make you Shiate your pants... Trust me the wall hurts more than your little club track warton...1 ft 7" of concrete Nuff said

Mate i live and race in ipswich why would i drive to warton to race? Christ :banghead2: Perhaps a tad extreme and yes i do race and yes i did do a first meeting.. I was just stating everybody underestimates just how it'll be racing, i was just pointing it out :thumbs_down:

Edited by calum

Dode, we don't have to earn our colours in junior bangers for Stinkbridge with mine n busters dads being originals they said not to bother, my uncle oily (busters dad) said brad could come in full pink so i hope that answers that question mate :thumbs_up:

Any stinkbridge coming for the world cup at cowdie as we need them to show the cowdie bangers how to wreck and not to hot rod it :rolleyes:

to be fair ... me and brad dont exactley get on ...

But for you lot to dig into him like you have been isnt fair .. why should he get grief for turning out .. 1st meeting .. barley beeing able to drive ..Struggling to see over the steering wheel .. & at the age of .. 11 ...

to me lads thats crule .. yes you lot may hate him .. and fair play ... i aint a fan but he wasnt exactley going slow was he ehhh ...

there are alot of people who race online .. who well can sit behind the fence laughing and jokin but when it comes to the real deal they just dont have the bottle to turn out ...

yes oki taken into consideration you may not have the space to build a car but even soo you cant dig him untill you have tryed it yourself ...

and to all thoes that warton is known as a ' CLUB ' ... yes it may be ... but some of the meetings that are held there are amazing ...

and alot of thoes JNR BANGER drivers aint scared to launch people into the wall .. i have seen it happen ..

well thats all for know ..

Cheers Josh #464

to be fair ... me and brad dont exactley get on ...

But for you lot to dig into him like you have been isnt fair .. why should he get grief for turning out .. 1st meeting .. barley beeing able to drive ..Struggling to see over the steering wheel .. & at the age of .. 11 ...

to me lads thats crule .. yes you lot may hate him .. and fair play ... i aint a fan but he wasnt exactley going slow was he ehhh ...

there are alot of people who race online .. who well can sit behind the fence laughing and jokin but when it comes to the real deal they just dont have the bottle to turn out ...

yes oki taken into consideration you may not have the space to build a car but even soo you cant dig him untill you have tryed it yourself ...

and to all thoes that warton is known as a ' CLUB ' ... yes it may be ... but some of the meetings that are held there are amazing ...

and alot of thoes JNR BANGER drivers aint scared to launch people into the wall .. i have seen it happen ..

well thats all for know ..

Cheers Josh #464

If u see i never had a go a just asked about colours and said wot a saw happen.

Why give him a hard time, imo he got his arse in gear got a car and built a car, got his nerves together and raced which at 11 isnt easy as im sure alot of you will no on your 1st meeting as i certinly do, takes alot, Braderz isnt one of my mates on here, just makes me sick when you see people like Saloon 600, havong ago at him, since he joined teh form just made an arse out of himself, which him as racer should no what its like,

lay off the lad

and some of you need to rember you arnt quite "boxer jack" yet

Si

P.S and yes i do race and have some sucess

saloon600 we nto alll lewis hamilton like ya self sorry for tht but we can only try or even dream.anyway dnt no if ya realised but it was a bit ago this happened! well ther anuv junior meetin cumin up soon so will seee what happens ther i no fi brad wins ya wnat all be goin on bwt it on ere! go on cum bak we sum bullsh!t ,

tsb n proud to ahve braderz wiv us :P

All i can say is, good luck Braderz, and glad to see you actually racing....unlike some people on here. :thumbs_up:

:appl::appl:

Unlike LOTS of people on here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..