Saloon600

even tho I hate bradderz I think he should get a round of applause for having the balls to go out there :appl:

cheers

walker

indeed everyone can be annoying , but 11 year aged dude , u dont expect to go as boxer jack, on his first meeting. But off course ppl behind fence always know how to do it the best. I always know it the best too :P but i also raced from age 6 go karts, now cars, when im allowed ull see me on the banger tracks too.

and talk about balls come Warneton in Belgium ;)

Edited by Haadee#525

Hi lads,

Braderz has actualy gone out to race but it was the wheel like damo said it wa the tape that mesed him up as he hit my brother 211 on the front end he lost it and spun in to the fence.But as you say that would'ent of happend if he followed my brother rownd to the back instead of starting on the 2nd row but he said to me after he raced "i was going to follow jordan rownd to the back but i thought that the marshals would of sent me back to the front row" but atleast hes had the gutts! to start on the 2nd row for his 1st ever meeting. and like you say jake as my dad oily the tsb moderater (who began the team) brad asked him if he could join tsb jnrs on the phone and my dad said yes becuase he wanted to see what the invaders would say as brads dad ikky for invaders races for them. so well done brad for having the gutts to start on 2nd row :thumbs_up:

cheers Buster

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..