gokarts

TADS

hi all just to show ya what i have been doing last few weeks

IPB Image

LOADS needs doing but its getting there slowly and it will be in previews on modellers weekly tonite or tomoz so keep an eye on it

TADS

Sorry for double post it wouldnt let me edit :banghead2: is the car file called windsor.car? :scared15::thumbs_up:

yea thats the car file "windsor.car"

i will make things on the kart look a little betta ie wheels the back frame and the driver but just looking in to physics atm so see if i can get something that a kart feels like... i ahve also made a test track for them just trying to get it in game but having probs :(

TADS

Looks cool

keep up the good work :thumbs_up:

Front wheels are v big :|

Heres my go kart.

Senior Max

PS Sorry about the front was abit icey and snowy and the snow was on the side of the track and ended up sliding in it. Its like hitting a brick wall

post-2251-1207340144_thumb.jpg

Edited by Danny6660

i got the test track in game and yes its very over sized but it is just ment to test physics and the cornering of the kart

IPB Image

TADS

could be interesting if you put a few stockcars or bangers on the track

see what its like :shrug:

being as that test track was just to wrong in so many ways i have made a outdoor (aout door atm) test track that the karts run on very well i now just need to get the physics spot on and i can finish the track with objects and what i have in store for this track :unsure:

[attachmentid=24506]

getting there slowly

TADS

post-46-1207743476_thumb.jpg

TADS mate could we swing these into the corners and swing um out of the corners as in real life?

well not quite but the physics are getting better... we had a little testing in a server tonight and they didnt go to bad they push on a little to much still but im trying to make that better... problem is im more of a modeler but im learning as i go :(

TADS

Edited by TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..