thieving gits

Tricky88

When you put it that way it does look bad. You can never beat insurance companys, they are there to ruthlessly make money. :banghead2:

They say things come in 3's, so watch out Aussie! :wacko:

Thats ok m8 its already happened ... my boy was rushed to hospital for an op just over a month ago

When you put it that way it does look bad. You can never beat insurance companys, they are there to ruthlessly make money. :banghead2:

They say things come in 3's, so watch out Aussie! :wacko:

Thats ok m8 its already happened ... my boy was rushed to hospital for an op just over a month ago

Sorry to hear about your boy..

On the bright side that means your clear!!

You should go out and buy a Lottery ticket ASAP!!! :)

hope they did get hurt

looks a mess

but if u think on the wavelength of a banger racer they would probarly say thats still driveable.......

.......just

shame people have to do this though

while every one else goes out and works for thes thing they

think they can just walk in and take what they want which is not fair :thumbs_down:

You can see where they peeled open the doorframe to enter the car. No way they hit that tree without hurting themselves. I feel an overwhelming urge to find the lost little boys that did this and slap some sense into them, but ultimatley its their parents that need dealing with.............

looks a mess

but if u think on the wavelength of a banger racer they would probarly say thats still driveable.......

The rad will be wrapped round the pulley wheels and the engine will have moved to the point where there's no clutch, gearchange or throttle, so even discounting the fire, its f*****.

You can see where they peeled open the doorframe to enter the car. No way they hit that tree without hurting themselves. I feel an overwhelming urge to find the lost little boys that did this and slap some sense into them, but ultimatley its their parents that need dealing with.............

Trust me m8 if i find out who did it they and there parents will be delt with ...... stealing another car will be impossible when id finished with them

Aussie mate you've got yourself a nice little nova stock rod shell :P

The shells no use whatsoever, its been burnt, so any strength has completely gone from it, plus its more than likely warped from the heat, let alone the front ender.

Hope the little gits that took it made heavy impact with the dash/screen when they hit the tree!

Was joking mate ;)... In all serious talk, If anyone every tryed to steal my mum or dad's car or even my 'loon i would personally go and hunt the whole of fife looking for the little scumbags...I mean what thrill do they see in trying to cause havoc in someones life.... IDIOTS!

Police should check hospitals for self-admittance's

Edited by Saloon600

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..