FORUMS GETTING BORING

Shaft

The forum's getting a bit boring these days so i was thinkin with the technology we have now with video phones etc... instead of my desktop we should have MY LATEST CONQUEST!!! So lets get the ball rolling!! Ill be happy to chip in when we get going so dont be shy!!! thumbup.gif

good idea Shaft altho mine's got a puncture at the moment  rofl.gif

17702[/snapback]

I'd heard that Flyinsi!!!

Come to think of it, my latest conquest to be is late arriving, I ordered her a few weeks ago.....know anything about it Si?   wink.gif  shrug.gif

The forum's getting a bit boring these days so i was thinkin with the technology we have now with video phones etc... instead of my desktop we should have MY LATEST CONQUEST!!! So lets get the ball rolling!! Ill be happy to chip in when we get going so dont be shy!!! thumbup.gif

17700[/snapback]

not my latest conquest but still a cracking picture.... rofl.gif

lesson No1, never leave your digital cam lying about at my barbeque's rolleyes.gif

post-31-1116762042_thumb.jpg

Edited by chops660

I'd heard that Flyinsi!!!

Come to think of it, my latest conquest to be is late arriving, I ordered her a few weeks ago.....know anything about it Si?   wink.gif  shrug.gif

17715[/snapback]

Lol looks like another lost in the post item Mag  thumbup.gif

Guest Scrapman53
hi. chops didn't recognise you in that photo, see have put on a little bit weight since i last saw you. chops i didn't know you were into ladies underwear. see you up the bar sometime.

17977[/snapback]

Rofl.  thumbs_up.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..