ht2  515,153,21,434, 259, 305, 288, 283, 390, 198

consi  22,195,185,h24 105 172 84 55 290 231

Final   515(fwj),391.21,390, 283, 2, 53, 434, 259, 172

F2

Heat 1 249 401 69 15 29 59 152 17 215 781

Heat 2 72 285 44 998 558 511 60 467 782 362

Heat 3 430 706 315 210 324 732 658 101 164 568

Cons 362 654 782 781 984 135 151 332 446 516

Sorry if this sounds like a dopey question, but what does spoiler mean?  shrug.gif  scared15.gif

17713[/snapback]

If a post includes results for a meeting you have to put ***SPOILER*** into the title so people who do not want to know the results (yet ie F1 races, gonna watch highlights) won't look at it.

On another note good on Incarace for completing all the races so soon! its only 21.49!!!

If a post includes results for a meeting you have to put ***SPOILER*** into the title so people who do not want to know the results (yet ie F1 races, gonna watch highlights) won't look at it.

On another note good on Incarace for completing all the races so soon! its only 21.49!!!

17716[/snapback]

Cracking meeting, one of the best so far this year for me.

Ukdirters didnt fair too well tonight...... Spike broke another bumper rofl.gif

Cheers MoR

post-9-1116714840_thumb.jpg

I left pits at 9.50 magpye but imo the tried to run it too quick i lost a wheel and was stranded on exit of turn 4 where they left me until a car rolled and they cancelled the race with 4 to go. then to add insult to injury so to speak when they finally came to take me off track they had already closed pit gate and i wasnt allowed off to fix my car either to say i wasn't happy is understatement

17716[/snapback]

Dave was horribley unlucky to be taken last off the track...... favouritism maybe? lol!

As for running the meeting so quick, it was nice to have a quickly run meeting, but maybe too quick....... seems i spent more time in the car getting there and getting home than i actually did at the track!

Cheers MoR

PS - Great to meet some new faces, namely Bazvale and Daveyboy

Edited by MoR137

not a bad meet,

shame it was not a very good meet for any ukdirters,

from a spectators view the quick turn around is enjoyable as its not stop entertainment the worst thing for a spectator is to be stood there all night in the monsoon ( ask spike about that !! ) waiting for cars to be taken off the track.

But on the other hand what happened to dave was nothing short of complete stupidity he only just made it out in time for the consi with no to much damage the car quick turn around in races ment that any damage a car had was a very tight amount of time to get cars fixed.

That was my first time at NIR for since i was a little nipper yes it was enjoyable but the promoter has to keep both parties happy ie the drivers and spectators imo he/they failed slightly last night.

bazvale 276 (still drying out)

Lol Baz, i think there are limits though, and i wasnt anywhere near the point of wanting to go home yet. If i'd have left after the F1 final i probably could have made mildenhall for thier final  thumbup.gif (apparently they had only just finished the consis when nir gns had finished).

Was standing where you could here the 'pits PA' quite loud...... they certainly were after a quick finish, the brummie guy getting shirty over it gave me multiple chuckles!

Speaking of the pits, should've took me snorkle and rubber dingy!

Cheers MoR

I went walking through the pits and had no choice at one point but to go through the lake there was me thinking naahh it wont be deep but I just happend to walk through the bit where there was a hole and I could have done with my flippers I think biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I went walking through the pits and had no choice at one point but to go through the lake there was me thinking naahh it wont be deep but I just happend to walk through the bit where there was a hole and I could have done with my flippers I think biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

17779[/snapback]

Yeah know what u mean F2 fan i was helping spike with his car he dropped a few bolts and asked me to try find them got my hand in the puddles but would have been better off getting a fishing rod !!! was working under a gazebo (or whatever there are called !) but waste of time that was, still enjoyed my first time at NIR and will probablly be back for more just hope the wheather is better next time

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..