ASUS laptop for sale

TRAV365

i Have a ASUS laptop for sale 1 month old and comes with an 11 month manufactures waranty still left

to see all the specs look here http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw...p;category_oid=

for sale due to having a PC built for me i just cant get on with vista and am to dumb to work out how to game online with it haha

i paid £550 for it 4 weeks ago looking for around £400 for it can deliver to most meetings if intreasted send me a pm

Where in the world... Bloody anywhere BUT PC world! :rolleyes:

About Vista though, I just built my brother a PC yesterday and he seems to be able to get on with Vista ok. And this is a person who only did 2 F2 meetings on here because he couldn't get around the skin pack/update downloading/installing and going in and out of chat, he found it too much hassle!

yes peps slag off pc world but my last 4 computers have all come from there and i have never had any problems with any of them

the laptop works fine just not to my likeing and i want to go back to a pc.

if i wanted you to come and slag pc world off id off posted the title as such cheers Vixtro

yes peps slag off pc world but my last 4 computers have all come from there and i have never had any problems with any of them

the laptop works fine just not to my likeing and i want to go back to a pc.

if i wanted you to come and slag pc world off id off posted the title as such cheers Vixtro

Hey I'm just saying cause I've never had nothing but trouble from PC world and ever since I learned about the hardware of PC's and how to build them I realised just how much corner cutting and overpriced cheap cack PC world uses.

For example my old man was gonna buy some rubbish from PC world for £700 and I said to him I will build you one much better, allot cheaper. And I did, I built him a beast of a PC with top brand components for a much reduced price of £530.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..