Dont no which one is more work !!!!

jay427

That you repairing from skeggy couple of weeks back :042:

No mate i wish we have raced at hendo last sunday still trying things out with the setup and the car seems to be poo so its time to put it back and try and get some points to stay in the top 18 so we can be in the world then have a play again ;)

Must get that banger finished as i can put it on the scales then and try to get the drivers weight up pmsl not

Cool! are you gonna air brush it?

National hot rod driver in bangers.....Does that mean your gonna relax and smash it up, or will the rodding side come through and go for the win? :thumbup::rofl:

Yes i will be signwritting it and for me its all abit of fun so if the crash comes along i will go for it if not then i will just have a ride round, least when it gets smashed up i wont have to worry about getting axle straight and all that stuff just scrap it lol.

It is the first banger i have done since racing the national but i did race a mk2 granny limo at gala night ipswich when i had a lightning rod so all good fun !!

The car is not for that scrapheap meeting its a team meeting after that in may sometime, let you no when i check lol

I will post some more photos up soon as done abit more on it, what would i do if i gave up racing have to find something to keep me in the garage every night lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..