Sky package

Tricky88

Download limit... Gotta be right near the exchange AND only certain areas get there highest speed... Poor show if you ask me for all the hype, Good ol' Bt Broadband is the best out just now imo... Although they dont give a backside about what nationality your from as they think you can talk to an asian gentleman for hours and understand what hes saying.... "Yellow Cable Ywllow Cable"... "Its meant to Wire-Less... Meaning no wires.... Why would i need a yellow cable.... Idiot" :rofl:

I'm on BT and now thinking of changing to the Post office, they don't limit you and the the top package is the same, where as Bt limit your download rate, tried to work around that little white box, but they've locked it up good, so no tampering, Never had a problem with them, and service has always been stable, it just if you use bit torrent or similar you'll be waiting ages for anything to download...

As for sky package m8... i think if you look around the forum, i remember reading it wasn't great for online racing ect ect

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..