667 on the shale

Budge313

What can i say.... 

1st....  Wd on making the trip up  appl.gif

2nd...   you pull futher ahead with an 8th in ht1  blink.gif

But everyone 1 i spoke to said your a bit mad to say a top 10 finish in the final.. But i knew what i was talking about i got short arms and deep pockets and knew my money was safe  rofl.gif

Btw...  Budge built shale car...  7th in heat...  2nd in final..   1st in Gn...  want 1  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif  

mad you could be right cos i absolutly loved it hope the semi`s will be just like that

thumbup.gif ....  nice hear timmy...   and come august i'm sure you'll be 1 of the front runners...  and well on your way to GOLD...

Will probably be at cov.... and northampton nxt weekend...  so will come and say Hi...  and make the top 10 in final at cov and i'll dig deep m8.. lol

was a top weekend thanks for the lift timmy had a top weekend and was great to see you stick to the shale unlike some more regular shale boys who used the iner tarmac  you just need some of the finnikin luck now thumbup.gif

oh how much better mildenhall was no tyre moaning just great racing shale um all

oh and just to prove timmy loved it here a nice pic straight after heat1

post-402-1116935740.jpg

rofl.gif   never seen timmy look so good.. were your eyes sore  rolleyes.gif

shale um all...... i wish they would

18058[/snapback]

no eyes werent sore but i do have silky smooth skin this week after that mudpack rofl.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Wd on your 9th at coventry...

contest over.....  nice while it lasted....  thumbup.gif

19601[/snapback]

cheers budge you should have come over t shirt was waiting

timmy for gold merchadise selling very well more popular then the bat man thumbup.gif

btw have a look at my laps for the cov session 667 buzzing thumbup.gif

19651[/snapback]

I would have timmy...  but the weather man said rain.... so stayed in suffolk... and done northampton sunday..

Great lap times m8....   appl.gif 

I'll be 1 who will cheer you on come semi final day at mildenhall...  in a timmy for gold T shirt  lol ....  you done all the hard work... really hope it all comes right for you in august.... and then in september..  thumbup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..