mk1 granarda coupel imo

smiffers22

has any one got the mk1 grannie coupe limo template?

i know there is one becausei ve seen in a videos on youtube theres i on and i have the cra file if any ledgendairy person has it pleasei beg put it on here

thanks!

HERE

ok... im going to make this easy for you,

IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED AND WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON THIS FORUM AS WE DONT WANT TO SEE 100 OF THEM AROUND THE BLOODY FREE LEAGUES :3:

Edited by Saloon600

Just to clear everything up yes it was never realeased and never will be so accept that fact!

only a select number people should have this template and in the free leagues only about 2 or 3 people have permission from the modellor to use it

People still going on bout this :coffee:

Afraid so.

If people could be bothered to put in a search before starting new threads, they would see that there are already enough pointless threads about this ruddy model and template......and they all end up with the same useless bickering.

That said, if people bothered to read the web site for instructions AND use the forum search option, there would be a hell of a lot less pointless threads on here, full stop.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..