Vauxhall Calibra V6

swindy

realistic model swindy :king:

Edited by pazza

kool...

any chance of making it similar speed to granada but obviously fwd.

also any chance of it being on the same template??? just chassis name different?

cal thats why i said wot i did... also i know it may be different template but i was ASKING whether it be on the same one as rodders as only physics and lil touches towards them will be different

cal thats why i said wot i did... also i know it may be different template but i was ASKING whether it be on the same one as rodders as only physics and lil touches towards them will be different

Lee they are two different models ,temps, physics,

As for the speed theres a fine line there,when i made the the mk3 cav it got banned for being to fast, 200th of a sec faster than a mk3 cortina, which imo was about right, but FWD not loved so much

so to have one faster then a rwd just would not do in some peoples eyes. so i slowed it down and now it don't get used same as my mondeo/vectra

All this as been said before..init Knobby ;)

So will make it as close to a mk2 granie as posible but not faster

But think it would be nice to do a poll on this topic

Thanks

Snapper

I don't see why all 2ltr's HAVE to be slower or the same speed as a cortina, in real life it's not like a cortina is the fastest car that will ever be in an unders race :blink:

Again...Just having my say lol, thanks

btw calibra v6 :/ should probs not the the normal 4 cylinder vauxhall in it :P like on renders

I'll take one pipe just for you m8 ;) lool as i said not finished yet

My Calibra 2.5, 24valve V6 170 bhp 0 - 60 in 7.0 secs Top Speed 150mph Google it..

Slower than a mk2 tho lol

but will give people what they want ...

ive seen i video of a runners mk3 cav pulling away from a mk2 on youtube

just saying...

Thanks

Snapper

I don't see why all 2ltr's HAVE to be slower or the same speed as a cortina, in real life it's not like a cortina is the fastest car that will ever be in an unders race blink.gif

If your start making new models that are faster than tinas then no one will ever use the old models and it is after all a game, not real bangers, the more cars at the same pace means the bigger choice for people to use and the better the variation in the servers imo

I don't see why all 2ltr's HAVE to be slower or the same speed as a cortina, in real life it's not like a cortina is the fastest car that will ever be in an unders race blink.gif

If your start making new models that are faster than tinas then no one will ever use the old models and it is after all a game, not real bangers, the more cars at the same pace means the bigger choice for people to use and the better the variation in the servers imo

But there are slower cars than the tina's and they still get used...am i wrong in saying this?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..