Vauxhall Calibra V6

swindy

Cheers mate :thumbs_up:

its a good car mate wd :thumbs_up:

but is there really any point in putting the 3ds and wheels in cause u cant render it due to the dash an seat not being on template so they wont be on render lol

and whats the point of leaving the dash in poor prep imo

but is there really any point in putting the 3ds and wheels in cause u cant render it due to the dash an seat not being on template so they wont be on render lol

Didn't want post this ..but a frew beers well(you all no me ), 1st you post my track m8 when i didnt give you permission to,Now you going on bad prep on my car...

Son you need to learn what it takes to do these things/cars/tracks/mods before saying things like this have some respect for those that no more than you..

Say you dont like the dash fine thats your opinion ...not bad prep...15 hours on that car at a pc to make....

Thanks

Sanpper

Didn't want post this ..but a frew beers well(you all no me ), 1st you post my track m8 when i didnt give you permission to,Now you going on bad prep on my car...

Son you need to learn what it takes to do these things/cars/tracks/mods before saying things like this have some respect for those that no more than you..

Say you dont like the dash fine thats your opinion ...not bad prep...15 hours on that car at a pc to make....

Thanks

Sanpper

Calm down! a know it takes a while to make cars etc. and i know its hard since i have had a go before..... but its in REAL LIFE thats when its poor prep and thats what i ment. if i came across different am sorry.

And try having a go at people when sober!

Edited by wee dode

Hmmm no mention of real life in that post ,,^^ maybe you should post when you had drink maybe i'll get what you are applying..

This is a model topic not real bangers there a setion for that...

Epic motor swindy, feels good to have you back popping out motor after motor, like we got our balance back :-)

I reckon that FWD cars are way underused in ukdirt, great to see you making so many.

Any more tracks on the way and how come your motors dont get used in Ukdirtbangers? Thats a genuine question btw, not trying to upset anyone.

• 3 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..