Belle Vue - WQR 3 (15/05/2008)

Johno3

Hello Guys,

After a break from scoring world championship qualifying points, Hednesford still produced some classic rfactor F1 action. All you need to do is look on the results thread and you can see what I mean.

But this week, it is back to the shale and back to scoring those world championship qualifying point at Belle Vue.

The first meeting of the season was at Belle Vue and was a classic, with Kruiz coming through to take the final win an Hutch top scoring over the meeting.

Looking down the world qualifying points chart, and after a cracking Kings Lynn meeting, Dazza #290 has got himself a healthy lead. Thre is no doubt that he will be looking to imrove on this lead, which of course will give him a choice of semi final venue come those all important races. Hutch #331 was another driver to rise up the chart though, and he will be looking to try and reel in Dazza.

As it stands at the minute, only 20 people have scored world championship qualifying points, but I expect that number to rise. Either way, the more points you get. the higher up the semi final grids you get, and in rfactor, it is a big advanatge to be as close to the front as possible.

The full world championship qualifying points chart can be foun by clicking here

Moving onto look at the booking list, and as it stands, there is no Hutch #331 or Dazza #290. One would expect that they are leaving booking in till the last minute, but if not, there is a good chance for people to catch them up in the world championship qualifying points chart, and the national points chart.

14 drivers are currently booked in, although this may well reach nearer the 20 mark.

Belle Vue produced a classic meeting first time out, and to be honest, I would expect nothing less from this classic track. But in order to experience it, you have to be a part of it, so get yourslef booked in for part 1 in a classic night of F1 racing.

Cheers

Johno

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..