2008 Randall F2

Haadee#525

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some ppl might have it

i wanted it released on my physics bit wider wheels (still doesnt look great) - they wanted theirs looks even worse

then i said , well then i wont release it cba, was just nice to model 1 (looks better in renders then in game anyway)

i wanted it released on my physics bit wider wheels (still doesnt look great) - they wanted theirs looks even worse

then i said , well then i wont release it cba, was just nice to model 1 (looks better in renders then in game anyway)

This chassis was never released on ukdirt due to it being 0.2 seconds per lap quicker than ANY other chassis, absolutely FILTERED all to do with looks!!!!

This chassis was never released on ukdirt due to it being 0.2 seconds per lap quicker than ANY other chassis, absolutely FILTERED all to do with looks!!!!

I would definitly like to try this car then as i am at least 0.4 seconds per lap Slower than anyone ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..