post-1027-1211370158.jpg

COMMENTS PLZ - GOOD OR BAD/CONTRUCTIVE

Edited by Haadee#525

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but couldnt edit post above

question to any F2 stockcar modeller, could i use exhaust, and little suspension bits of one of your models. Because i dont know a thing about them F2s, but i do want a bit proper model.

many thanks in advance,HaaDee

looks very promising m8, keep it up. only thing i noticed is that, is the back nerf rail that far away from the back panal. seems a bit far there compared to real. just thought id query that m8.

hopefully we can see this on the track soon. we need some new cars.

few body parts added, changed rear bumper

got a question for modellers : How can i get the bit on side of cab that is still open now a bit proper (part where maus his F2 got H24). When i try it looks FILTERED

post-1027-1211543663.jpg

Edited by Haadee#525

got a question for modellers : How can i get the bit on side of cab that is still open now a bit proper (part where maus his F2 got H24). When i try it looks FILTERED

First of all you need to add in this roll bar as marked in blue on these pictures.

post-9-1211555964.jpg

Once that one is in, you can then create the panels the same as you have for the rest of the body, though obviously it won't be quite right yet. Once that's done, take the edge where all the curves should be and extrude it out, and then add verts/edges to start forming the shape. One important rule to try and stick to is to keep all faces either 3 or 4 sided, and nothing more, so once you've added the extra verts in for the curve, use the create tool in edge mode to link your new verts up to existing ones to make triangles/quads.

Hope this helps

Great work so far

MoR

Edited by MoR137

Looking great so far matey :appl:

What does the bit you are having problems with look like when you've tried to model it then?

Edited by Nick M48

thanks for comments, ill have a good look at your post later on MoR.

i also noticed there was a bit missing in cab :P\

nickM : when i have the right shape , its hard to give it the shape wider underneath and to the cage on top. Its just looks poo how some faces are then

few body parts added, changed rear bumper

post-1027-1211543663.jpg

:o Looks great so far HaaDee!

haadee i dunno if you can do this or not but see how you said you would be adding a front wing. Can you make that an added extra so you can choose if you have it on in game or not?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..