problems with ssc and hot rods mod

I have recently tried to take part in a hot rod meeting and last night my first meeting in the ssc, but am having real problems for some reason.

As i am driving normally around a bend, my car is just turning left all of a sudden straight into the fence. there seems to be no pattern to when this happens as it can be one bend or 8 lap into a race but there is nothing i can do to stop it. I have been racing the 1's 2's and legends all season with no problem so it only seems to be on clockwise tracks that this happenens.

If anyone knows the reson behind this id be really grateful as id especially like to start racin the ssc regular?

thanks for any help

Grouch - 522

Using a pad? Could be something sticky on the pad (under the control bit). Try using other buttons for it, or use something else, see if that works?

Hi mate

Have you tried putting left weight down by anychance ?

Edited by walker

Guest minikidx14

For the clockwise tracks you should be using the right button to turn. try using the keyboard for a race and see if it still happens. :thumbup:

Minikid14

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..