those were the days

Tosh924

senna vs mansell- monaco

i dont think we will ever see racing in F1 as close as this again.

the introduction of slick tyres next year may spice things up in the f1s but i cant see it myself. the cars were bumper to bumper back then , classic slip streaming passes, lap after lap.

Formula 1 just seems to have got boring.

senna vs mansell- monaco

i dont think we will ever see racing in F1 as close as this again.

the introduction of slick tyres next year may spice things up in the f1s but i cant see it myself. the cars were bumper to bumper back then , classic slip streaming passes, lap after lap.

Formula 1 just seems to have got boring.

Cant see it making things more equel,just to much stupid money being spent now that you know whos going to win all ready before the races :banghead2:

Found this video on youtube and thought it was the best pass of all time :o

Edited by walker

They need to reduce costs so more teams can take part. They need a 40 car reversed grid.

Make the cars all virtually the same speed wise.

No electronic driver aids just man and machine

Superb video, top top driving.

Reversing the grid would certainly make it much more exciting to watch, but whats to say the slower drivers will pull over to the let faster drivers through who would get passed anyway so that they don't get taken out the race and inflict damage on the car, they are very expensive and some of the teams are not that well equipt.

I do think it has been much better this season with the introduction of reduced traction control and a more names challenging for the title than there has been for many years. BMW seem to look stronger every race too.

Edited by Kruiz 136

Superb video, top top driving.

Reversing the grid would certainly make it much more exciting to watch, but whats to say the slower drivers will pull over to the let faster drivers through who would get passed anyway so that they don't get taken out the race and inflict damage on the car, they are very expensive and some of the teams are not that well equipt.

I do think it has been much better this season with the introduction of reduced traction control and a more names challenging for the title than there has been for many years. BMW seem to look stronger every race too.

Yeh BMW do look stronger every race but they still arent challenging ferrari or mclaren and i dont think they will.

Anyway stick bumpers on em lol

Found this on youtube,sorry its in german

1996 spanish grand prix from barcalona where micheal schumacher dominated in the rain

Schumacher overtakes Villeneuve and says bye bye. He is 4 seconds faster than anybody on the tracks. Without any traction control or electronics tools. The Rainmaster At His Best beleive it or not :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..