Gamepad Settings On Ukdirt

DaveR

I use a gamepad when playing ukdirt but have no ideas if i have it set up right!

Can anyone who uses a pad point in the right direction settings wise eg non linear steering, throttle & brake speed etc

I have tinkered with them but its a bit hit & miss so everything is on full for now until i can find a decent setting

Thanks Guys

DinkDank436

Don't know if you mean something like this dave.

this is the way I set my pad up and works for me

post-1142-1212511664.jpg

walker it would help if u clicked the gamepad box on the right i find ??

used it once and thought it was poo,just my opinion

Just tried it with supersampling, smoothing & gamepad unticked & its a hell of let easier to control

Thanks again

DinkDank

no problem always happy to help :thumbs_up:

Just tried it with supersampling, smoothing & gamepad unticked & its a hell of let easier to control

Thanks again

DinkDank

Best thing to do is chop and change mate. Change one thing at a time though. Don't change too many things, as you won't know what is making the difference. Everything suits different driving. Nothing better than experimenting, and deciding what suits you better...help does help mind you!!

Cheers,

Hack

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..