Pop-up Blocker

COURTY 334

I got this virus a little while ago and got rid of it and has been fine but ever since my pop-up blocker doesnt work and the pop-ups are getting ridiculous now, if im in a game like banger heat or live for speed it minimizes it.

I looked at the settings and its on the high security level and its turned on for all websites but i don't know why it lets alot through, is there anything i can do to sort this?

Cheers,

Courty334

Sounds to me like you are getting pop unders rather than pop ups, a pop up blocker doesn't work for pop unders and have you also got windows messages turned off.

But best thing of all is use Firefox since using Firefox I get no pop ups or pop unders anymore.

If something is saying you have malware you have spyware that is running under a little programme which keeps regenerating itself. Antivirus wont remove it you need to run some anti spyware software.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..