ipswich

gogs110

Wont be at the hot rod weekend at ippy but will be at the F1 world final all going well :thumbup:

I will be there with the national as it looks like i have qualified for the world at are first attempt, even though we had a bad year this year where we have tried things with the car and not worked we now seem to be getting back on the pace.

I will be the one with the the team that all look tired after pushing the car round to the grid lol.

Wont be at the hot rod weekend at ippy but will be at the F1 world final all going well :thumbup:

never asked abt f1s ya donk :042:

oops :scared15:

just wondering if anyone from ukdirts going to be there in july 4th ??

gogs

This mean your going down then :scared15:

gogs

yes andrew im going to ipswich but u will be working hahahahahaha just need to wait till ur hols sonny boy

gogs(dad) :rofl:

gogs

yes andrew im going to ipswich but u will be working hahahahahaha just need to wait till ur hols sonny boy

:011:

Working all next week to get the cowdie weekend off and i can take holidays when ever :scared15:, its ok, will go away for the weekend with my friends insteed :coffee:

gogs

Working all next week to get the cowdie weekend off and i can take holidays when ever :scared15:, its ok, will go away for the weekend with my friends insteed :coffee:

:bop::pokey::31: no need to get lippy sonny mind its yer dad yer talkin to :rofl:

ill be there gogs me ole chum!!!!! :042:

nice one spudders maybe u will take time for a chat then lol

al be down friday to get used to the ipswich ale and tenderise my pallet :rofl:

gogs

:bop::pokey::31: no need to get lippy sonny mind its yer dad yer talkin to :rofl:

Cheer up, only having a laugh :banghead2:

gogs

Cheer up, only having a laugh :banghead2:

chill dude keep the temper doon sonny, al bring ye back a t shirt if ye behave lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..