Race Driver Grid

Guest Trash

Hi Aussie,

I have it for PS3, completed it on Monday morning lol. Won all championships and placed first in both driver and team tables at the end of season 17.

Been playing online now, which pretty good fun!

i got it on ps3 on launch day not played career mode much,mainly playing the fig 8 tracks and trying to do a some followins,game has gr8 damage but some of the pysics are a bit poo,when trying to do a followin cars stick like glue on the track and also front of you car goes downwards and back of car that gets hit also goes downwards,some oval tracks would of been better aswell

i got it on ps3 on launch day not played career mode much,mainly playing the fig 8 tracks and trying to do a some followins,game has gr8 damage but some of the pysics are a bit poo,when trying to do a followin cars stick like glue on the track and also front of you car goes downwards and back of car that gets hit also goes downwards,some oval tracks would of been better aswell

Yeah my brother was telling me about it since he has he game on 360 (although he has a ps3 aswell) and that the figure 8 racing is allot like Banger racing. Straight away I asked him if there were any oval tracks for that mode and he said no much to my disappointment. It sounds good but atm I think nothing beats GTA IV, the second floor of the car park on the second island and driving around that Banger racing style. Still though it would be nice if you could stop the cars blowing up and make it so they just stall.

i cant get on with it lol so if anyone wants it £25 and its yours its only 2 days old :) pm me if intrested i will be at coventry at the weekend if anyone wants to collect it there or i can post it if not then i will take it back to the shop monday

cheers

Edited by Aub

It sounds good but atm I think nothing beats GTA IV, the second floor of the car park on the second island and driving around that Banger racing style. Still though it would be nice if you could stop the cars blowing up and make it so they just stall.

Sounds fun, those physics are great.

Try getting in a big heavy truck, get behind a car and follow it into to something hard at full chat and the cars gets smashed right up! :5:

It sounds good but atm I think nothing beats GTA IV, the second floor of the car park on the second island and driving around that Banger racing style. Still though it would be nice if you could stop the cars blowing up and make it so they just stall.

Sounds fun, those physics are great.

Try getting in a big heavy truck, get behind a car and follow it into to something hard at full chat and the cars gets smashed right up! :5:

Or you can do this:

:thumbs_up:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..