630 F2 retirement sale

Pusher_2

Hi

I have finally decided to hang up my boots permanently and sell both my cars and accessories.

I have for sale.

Ex Chris Roots HCD car ready to race complete with LSD, Tran X box, Mason engine and loads of spares £4,000

My brand new Elite, probably the last of the old shape Terry george built Elite that were successful for so many years, finished off by Chris Roots, Never been raced, complete with LCD, Tran X Box and Mason engine yours for only £4,000

Loads of wheels and Avon tyres for sale along with a brand new top of range exhaust system, some locked diffs and other spares POA.

My 4 wheel trailer which carries any car and up to 7 spare wheels and even has a carry compartment for spares £1,000

I would like to clear the whole garage at once and I would negotiate a price for everything.

contact Roy on 07720 411943

I attach a couple of pics of the cars.

Roy (pusher) Perry

post-234-1213008936.jpg

post-234-1213008956_thumb.jpg

post-234-1213008979_thumb.jpg

Never knew you raced in real life pusher :o

how long did you race for and did you win anything big :thumbs_up: ,sorry to hear your selling up,any reason or just time to call it a day

Thanks for asking Walker

On and off I have been racing for around 15years.

I did a bit of travelling in my time to Belguim and Holland and seemed to have a few followers even though I only won a few races in my time.

Best accomplishment was Blue top.

Last year I raced at grimley and now I just feel it's time to hang up my boots so to speak.

Pusher

All these years pusher and I didn't realise you raced either!!

Cracking paint job on the car mate, must have cost a bit for it not to be raced.

Sell the BMW convertable and keep the Ftwo mate!

Good luck with them Pusher, Very Cheap Cars

just woundrd what is the racing at grimley like? as if our track shuts down, we would need to race somewere? they are outlaws yea? what numbers do you get per meeting?

Regards

Si

First off love the comment Kendo but whilst the sun is out the Z4 stays LOL

2ndly, Grinley is a tight fast track for outlaw F2 so any tyres left foot braking etc allowed. Bumpy in place 4.1 diff 12- 15 cars usually of which i would say 5 are really on it every race and you need to use the front end to get through as its only 2 x 10 lap heats and 20 lap final.

I will miss it but the time is right to say good bye to F2.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..