My banger racing debut!!!

pete904ni

It looks bloody stupid! (The "race" not you).

IMO, this is the sort of thing to give bangers a bad name, the health and safety would have an absolute field day with all the glass etc.

Well it was just the DD, and aye some ppl are mad with the motors they enter, only two cars were stripped (mine included) but for proper banger races all the usual building rules apply.

Brilliant craic none the less!

Edited by pete904ni

Well it was just the DD, and aye some ppl are mad with the motors they enter, only two cars were stripped (mine included) but for proper banger races all the usual building rules apply.

Brilliant craic none the less!

1469[/snapback]

Altho the thrill of racing was good for you, I must say that i am in total agreement with trash the amount of glass about is beyond belief especially so recent after the accident at brum surely someone must of had a concience ( unsure.gif ) if anything the people that prepared there car properly ie you were in more danger cos glass and debris could get in far easier

• 5 months later...

Hate to drag this old thread to the top again, but I have lost this movie clip.  If any one of the 134 people who downloaded it happen to have it lurking about their PC somewhere,

Cheers,

Pete904

Edited by Wardieee

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..