Robbo's New Lorry

grant

Now that looks very nice :appl:

Cheers for taking the time to put the pics up grant.

cheers

walker

Looks great, must have some money behind him!

May Look It But, To Be Truthful, Not At All

wheres auld gaz sleepin coz if he gets in there no room for anyone else including the car :rofl::scared15:

Well, There Whole Life Revolves Around The Racing And Near Enough All Of Their Money Goes Into It.

Took Them 2 Years To Do Nearly, With Most of The Money Going Into Buying Things For It.

So Think What Ya Want, But I've Seen It All.

Well, There Whole Life Revolves Around The Racing And Near Enough All Of Their Money Goes Into It.

Took Them 2 Years To Do Nearly, With Most of The Money Going Into Buying Things For It.

No one's knocking Lee and the team's dedication. The truck and car look fantastic

No one's knocking Lee and the team's dedication. The truck and car look fantastic

Yeah not knocking them at all! Respect to them for their work :thumbs_up:

From what you say they must pour their heart and sould into the racing so good luck to them! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..