F2 skin request with a difference

chops660

As the title says, I want some of you to come up with ideas for a painting my F2... you design it in paintshop, put up a render, and I'll paint my F2 the same as the one i think is best...

And also with credit to the winning person also painted on the car...

Its an Ellite chassis, number will be 660. It can be as crazy or as simple as you want. Any colours you want, and just make up the sponsors names at the moment...

thanks for any interest.. gordon

post-31-1214158691_thumb.jpg

So thats the F2 I seen at knockhill on sunday last weekend :o

Go with a big English flag all over it Chops!!

:rofl:

Good luck with the racing mate

Lmao... good idea...cough!

its been about 15 years since i've done any sort of racing, apart from the odd banger or pro stock, but really enjoyed my first shot of going the wrong way...lol

Well...

I started with good intentions of finishing but couldn't decide what to put on it for starters and then i went to save it as a TGA to put into the game to see how it looked (Crap!-Looks good(I think!)on the template but bleeding awful in game!!), lines the signs up etc etc...Anyway, obviously, first attempt and the signs were no where near to lining up, exited out of the game (Already quite annoyed LOL) went to open up the PSD file of the car and guess what!? I hadn't saved one...clever me eh!!! So, kind of fed up with it now but if you do like any of what's on it so far (I know that, that's unlikely!) then let me know...

Martin

P.S. Not having a dig or anything here but this would maybe be an easier thing to do (And you would get more people putting in more effort making more attempts) if you knew what you were going to having on the car/sponsoring you/credits too etc...Maybe come back to this thread once you know that...?

post-908-1214603337_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..