Work in progress for world final

jay427

i am also painting this for online if thats ok jay so keep me updated please lol... it prob wont be the best tho sorry lol..

PS... Nice Car m8

Cheers Leech

Ok mate i am hoping to finish it tom so will try to get all the panels from the right angles so you can see the writting and post them up when its done.

Looking good m8 ..... but where are the soft cushion pads so i dont hurt my hands when we push it round before the world :rolleyes:

Hope you got a matching team shirt mate as everyone got new black and lime green shirts.

As for the cushions mate you will all have to wear white gloves, After the world is over back to normal with hammers and grinders pmsl

looking great pants, i might even let ya do muzs autograss car for next year....2nd thoughts ive had to replace most of the panels already this year after 6 meetings lol....looks great tho mate, and seriously if we could come to some agreement for doing muzza's car for next year im sure it would look the womans lumps ;)

Can i pay u in beer??

prydie

looking great pants, i might even let ya do muzs autograss car for next year....2nd thoughts ive had to replace most of the panels already this year after 6 meetings lol....looks great tho mate, and seriously if we could come to some agreement for doing muzza's car for next year im sure it would look the womans lumps ;)

Can i pay u in beer??

prydie

Im sure we could have a deal somehow matey only trouble is you abit far from me but could do the car in vinyl and send to ya as long as you can fit them !!

that sounds like a plan mate, will get back to ya with sizes etc...and send down a truck full of beer ;)

If its a plain car (ax aint it ) then i can do you a design on my computer and send it over for you to look if you wanted something done mate just to have to let me no what you would want on it if you are on msn mate pm me your addy as got plenty of time if you dont want them till next year lol

Looks stunnin! Thought ya might have had 'jazzier' numbers tho :-)

Interior would look nice in the outer colour as well (but keeping rollcage green)

You did ask for comments, good or bad :rofl:

Thanks for the comments mate !!

As for the numbers thought it would be to much if it had all colour numbers aswell.

As for the interior thats real hassle lol aint got time for that ;)

so far...

Couple of things mate on mine i done the elmdale with a curve in it, Also the vsm on the bonnet is to big as that is really only on the scuttle pan and last but not least the phone number on the boot aint that scroll writting its more bold and that.

But better than i could do on a computer keep up good work.

The Austin on my name plate is actually done in pearl so it changes about 4 different colours, thought i would try it as i never seen it done before on a oval racecar so like to try these things !!!!

actually that pearl has been done before in a ministox, joanna annison, 134, she has it on her sunstrip, "barbie n proud"

The Austin on my name plate is actually done in pearl so it changes about 4 different colours, thought i would try it as i never seen it done before on a oval racecar so like to try these things !!!!

actually that pearl has been done before in a ministox, joanna annison, 134, she has it on her sunstrip, "barbie n proud"

Ok mate well i did not no that but not many cars have had it done !!!

Here are some final pictures of the national all done not the best quality as light wernt the best as car in the garage but hopefully get the idea.

post-79-1215173466_thumb.jpg

post-79-1215173560_thumb.jpg

post-79-1215173652_thumb.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..